Manchester.M30 0LS, U.K
Phone: 44-200-000-0276
Mobile: 44-871-474-1091
Fax:  44-870-133-9366
E-mail:Bristolgroupi@yahoo.co.uk
Alt Email: Jewelcraft@codehot.co.uk
Website: www.bristolgi.20m.com

Greetings,
 I am Benjamin Perkins Of Bristol Group UK. We understand that your company is with the precious metal Plating or Finishing industry. We are a UK based firm specialized in the supplies of Ferro & Non-ferro metal ore, concentrates, Metal chemicals and precious metal scraps and raw materials to the metals Plating, finishing, Recycling, re-melting and refining industries. We major in the following group metals: platinum, palladium, iridium, rhodium, tantalum, indium, Nickel, germanium, Silver, osmium and copper, molybdenum, Chromium, Tantalum, and Niobium . We are contacting your esteemed organization in respect of the above mentioned materials as we currently stock to supply to  your company. we stock these materials and would be pleased to offer our stock list and specification to your company depending on your materials of interest. If you have any need for the above mentioned materials in any of the above mentioned forms, then do n
 ot hesitate to contact us. Stock Location: London, UK.
Respectfully,
Benjamin Perkins