Request to add "days added" to the "New packges added to the archive" pages.

I greatly enjoy the new packages pages at
http://packages.debian.org/unstable/newpkg_{main,contrib,non-free} .
However, the older interface also included how may days each package was in
the archive.  It's not always easy to pick out the one or two new packages
from a potentially huge list.

Would it be possible to goup these by date?  Or maybe add "xx days new" as
in the past?  What about adding a datestamp of some kind to the rss feed?

Basically, I'd like to be able to somehow see what new packages have been
added each day.

Currently, I snag a copy if the page each day, and save about the last seven
of them.  Then I run diffs between each day and generate a page that groups
the additions by days.  Attached is an example.  This mostly works. It fails
when there are stretches of not much activity, or when the page changes format.

Anyway, thanks again for this and please consider some way indicating how
recent each addition is.
   -Dale

Title: New packages added to the Debian main Archive

New packages in main

Last 1 days:

Last 2 days:

Last 3 days: