Request for Business Affiliation

            Good Afternoon!  My name is Karen Rosen and I am the Account Manager for the J2 Global Affiliate Program.  I’ve noticed that your site comes up generically on Google under the keyword: “efax.”

            My reason for contacting you is to request an affiliation.  Commission Junction currently hosts our affiliate program where we pay out Publisher, like yourself, for leads generated by our links.  The bounty is structured on a tiered system.  It begins with $20/lead moving to $30/lead after 100 leads, and $40/lead after 200 leads.

            As one of our Publishers you will also be able to participate in our monthly contests.  As the Account Manager, I make every effort to keep my Publishers informed whether it is by email campaigns, monthly newsletters, or through direct conversation.

            Seeing as your site is already generating quite a bit of traffic for efax, it would make sense that we develop a relationship with one another to ensure that you get paid for signups that come from your site.

            Please email/call me at your earliest convenience so that we can begin a relationship with one another.

Thank you,

Karen Rosen

Business Development

j2 Global Communications, Inc.