NM status page -> QA page -> inofficial packages

Dear Debian-website-team,

from the NM status page
http://nm.debian.org/nmstatus.php?email=moeller%40pzr.uni-rostock.de
please link to the packages the developer-to-be maintains
http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=moeller%40pzr.uni-rostock.de

Personally I do have quite a number of packages that do not appear anywhere yet. One reason is that I cannot bother my sponsors for everything, some packages are not ready for the main distribution yet but of use for the field. Apt-get.org does not cater for a search for the maintainer, if so then I would suggest to add this information, too. Or maybe there should be an optional home page of the individual?

Kind regards

Steffen