Re: broken email address on http://packages.debian.org/stable/admin/defrag

Thanks Tobias. In fact, I did forward my original email to Goswin von Brederlow too, to be on the safe side.

That point about the generic email addresses - useful! - have you considered providing these as a matter of course on the package web pages (i.e. such as http://packages.debian.org/stable/admin/defrag) ?

Best regards,

Struan