html page from wml?

Hi,

during working on slovak translation and want to verify a translated
page:
- if I didn't broke some html tags and
- in html it is easier to go through a page again to verify it.

I found following steps to get html:
- make (in webwml/slovak dir)
- make install
- weblint ../../file.html (for that file)
But no success.

I updated full webwml tree with all languages.

But make gives me folloving error:
> make
/home/valasek/Praca/webwml_all/slovak/Makefile:1:
/home/valasek/Praca/webwml_all/slovak/Makefile: Too many open files
make: *** No targets.  Stop.

Kernel value is set to: fs.file-max = 47435.

Or for slovak directory:
valasek@debian:~/Praca/webwml_all$ make slovak
make: Nothing to be done for `slovak'

Could you please point me to what I am doing wrong?

Thank you
--
Stanislav Valasek