WARM GREETINGS

Greetings:

Please reach me on this box; (donaldduru2004@indiatimes.com).

You may be surprised to receive my letter, however, I got your contact from the Chamber of Commerce and Trade. I have decided to contact you for confidential, urgent and rewarding joint business. My name is DONALD DURU, I was a Personal Assistant to the Late Congo President, LAURENT KABILA, who was assasinated in February and my aim of writing to you is because of the need for a trusted and honest person, who I can entrust the sum of US$32,800,000 (Thirty two million, eight hundred thousand USDollars). Source of the money: I and the late president secured this money in a SECURITY FIRM, in my name before his death. Now I can not travel out of NIGERIA, where I am on asylum, hence I am asking for your assistance to have this money in your care pending when I will secure travel documents to come over to your country.If you accept this offer we shall share the money as follows: for you, 25%, 75% for me. I have all the title documents to the fund which I can transfer to you to enable you h
 ave assess to it. Be assured that is risk-free and legitimate. Please advise me on your position by e-mail immedaitely,
Please I await your prompt reply.

DONALD DURU.

E-mail enviado pelo serviço  WebMail
- http://www.hcancerbarretos.com.br -
Hospital de Câncer de Barretos - Fundação Pio XII