Unidentified subject!

Dear Ma'am, Sir,
 I feel you should be made aware that someone is having a problem with your program by the name of Yvette@mx2.principleinc.com. I am continuosly recieving her email.  I have attempted several times to forward them to her or to email her and they keep being returned to me. Right now I have 14 emails to her/him, all clearly stating- in no uncertain terms- that they wish to be deleted from her mailing list.  So do I! But most of all I want to be removed from recieving her mail for her. Please and by all means check into this problem for all of our sakes. You see, I went to http://mx2.principleinc.com  and came to your website. Therefore, in all hopes, I am emailing you to help this poor person out of his/her problems.
Thank you for your time and concern in this matter.
Sincerely'
Debra Boyd