Debian Mirror ftp.solnet.ch

Hello

I want to report that the Debian mirror ftp.solnet.ch and debian.mirror.solnet.ch are removed.
Today I wrote a mail to solnet because I use this mirror. They told me that the contact with Debian
is broken off and so they decided to remove the mirror.
So please update the data on the Debian mirror list.
You can find the entrys under secondary mirrors / CH Switzerland.

Thanks and best regards

Stephan Rogenmoser
Operations Engineer

sunrise
TDC Switzerland AG
Frontoffice Internet/Data
Thurgauerstrasse 60
8050 Zürich
Phone: +41 800 303 300
Fax: +41 800 303 301
stephan.rogenmoser@sunrise.net
www.sunrise.ch

Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message. If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by reply E-mail. Please advise immediately if you or your employer does not consent to Internet E-mail for messages of this kind. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message that do not relate to the official business of my firm shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.