Re: Patch debian-www with css

On Tue, Dec 07, 2004 at 07:54:58AM +0100, Denis Barbier wrote:
> Here is an updated patch.  It will surely be applied on Thursday,
> but before that I will duplicate current templates files so that
> nm.debian.org does not get affected by these changes.  We did not have
> time yet to check that they do not break nm.d.o and this is not trivial.
> Martin, could you please check if these changes have no bad impact on
> nm.d.o?

Given the small "userbase" of nm.debian.org, can't we just apply
it and fix problems then? For me, it seems non-trivial to set up a
good testing site (because of all the used databases). Since the webwml
group has CVS write access to the newmaint files you or me surely could
quickly fix any problems. In case of really grave problems we surely
get a webmaster to do an instant rebuild, too.

Gruesse,
--
Frank Lichtenheld <djpig@debian.org>
www: http://www.djpig.de/