Re: Proofread request for patch which fixes a/an errors

On Saturday, December 04, 2004 10:16 PM, Jens Seidel
<jensseidel@users.sf.net> wrote:

> I checked the website for errors related to the indefinite articles "a"
> and "an".
> As usual I found again many errors and need your approval before I apply
> this patch. I will not commit it when I get no OK!

The patch looks fine on the whole, with the exception that it should be *an*
LDAP, SGML, MSN, FAQ, RC bug, since the first letter of each has a vowel
sound.

Thanks for taking the time to prepare it.

Regards,

Adam