Re: Translation of english/consultants/linux_mania.wml required

i'm brazilian but i know spanish a little
"Soporte, instalacion, capacitacion en Linux.."

i think it means

Support, Installation, "Capable" in Linux

"Capacitacion" means u are capable to operate, use Linux... i dont
know if there is a better translation for that word

I hope it was usefull

DanieL NeveS
www.clans.com.br - Admin