Did you know?-Db

Hi,

I am looking for a "Did you know?" (DYK) database, does anyone know where to find one? Extensive googling for one failed.

For those who don't know what a "Did you know?" is, here is an example:

"Did you know? Milk chocolate was invented by Daniel Peter, who sold the concept to his neighbour Henri Nestlé."

Of course you got to have a database with hundreds or thousands of DYKs and display them randomly on your website.

Some time ago, I coincidentally saw a Debian Linux package that was something like this, but I can't remember the name of the package. Searching for it failed as well.

Thx,
Alex