firefox preferences location

http://www.debian.org/intro/cn#mozillafirefox

This section of the content-negotiation page describes setting the
acceptable languages in firefox.  It tells to find the preferences
window at "edit -> preferences", but I've seen on some windows machine
somewhere that the preferences box is found by going "tools -> options"
on that platform.  It may be worth using separate OS sections here, as I
see for other browsers (i.e. I.E.), perhaps after verifying this and the
macos behavior.

good times,
Vineet
--