Little bug in webpages

Hi Debian webmaster(s)!
I am a Debian user and enthusiast from Florence, Italy.

I noted a little typo in

  http://www.debian.org/intro/organization

In section _Support and Infrastructure_, item _User support_, nearly all
the e-mail addresses seem to have a double  "@domain.tld"  part!

I think this should be fixed, in both href attributes and link texts...

Thanks for the good job in maintaining such a useful and important
website as http://www.debian.org !

Bye!  :)

--
             |  GnuPG Key ID = DD6DFCF4 |  $ fortune
  Francesco  |        Key fingerprint = |  Q: What is purple
     Poli    | C979 F34B 27CE 5CD8 DC12 |     and commutes?