incorrect registration

I recently signed up (registered as a user) for your USENET NEWSGROUPS,
and signed in incorrectly.  As a result, I cannot access your
newsgroups.  I need for you to cancel my registration so that I can sign
on correctly.

I have to go by memory;  I  do not have a written record of what I did:
I signed on with name = Irwin Manning, email = irv1@alum.mit.edu, ISP
username = imanning4, no password required.

Alternately, instead of deleting me, you can add my password (and ISP
username, if I did not give it):  ISP username = imanning4, password =
feynman.

The USENET service I specified is GIGANEWS.

Thanks
Irwin Manning