Changes to packages.debian.org

I've committed some changes to the packages.debian.org code, e.g.:

- The search results now include a form to quickly search again
  for another word and/or a different search mode
- The search results now indicate what exactly you have searched
  for
- The search_packages.pl output is now paged, too
- search_packages.pl now differentiates between arch:any and
  arch:all packages.
- others that I probably forgot to mention ;)

Also some other changes which will only take effect later after some
additional work.

If you spot any problems with the new features, please file a bug.

Gruesse,
--
Frank Lichtenheld <djpig@debian.org>
www: http://www.djpig.de/