Re: Czech translation update

On Mon, Aug 30, 2004 at 04:32:34PM +0200, Juraj Kubelka wrote:
> Hi!

Hello.

> Please, somebody adds this patches to the Czech webwml repository. Our
> Czech language coordinator isn't able to do it (I told with him. He's
> have no time long since.)
>
> There are two new directories (devel, international) and two patches.
>
> Thank you very much

I applied patches for index.wml and po file.
I didn't add international and devel directories cause that weren't
translations. In fact none other languages use this Perl script.

> (This mail is also request for grant to commit access to webwml
> repository. Thanks.)

I can't do that. Maybe someone else will grant you access.

regards
fEnIo
--
      _      Bartosz Fenski | mailto:fenio@o2.pl | pgp:0x13fefc40 | IRC:fEnIo
    _|_|_     32-050 Skawina - Glowackiego 3/15 - w. malopolskie - Polska