Seeking Expert witness, or physician, knowledgeable in endocrinology, to give testimony in a Landmark Auto Accident Case

Dear debian-www@lists.debian.org,

I'm seeking a physician, or other expert in endocrinology, or Diabetes to testify in a landmark case that  one of the contributing causes of my coming down with Diabetes type 2 just days after being involved in a serious motor vehicle accident is the force of the impact and the stress causing my Pancreas to malfunction. It either stopped producing insulin altogether, or reduced the output so much that I am now a full blown diabetic, and must take pills to control my blood sugar.

No one in my family on either side has ever had diabetes. The insurance company has only offered $2,500 so far which is barely enough to cover the emergency room bills. They offered not a nickel to me. I don't find that to be a fiar and reasonable outcome. I realize that people have tendecies to get one illness, or the other, but with a blood sugar of only 134 just 4 weeks prior to the accident and feeling great, I suspect I may have lived another 30 or so before coming down with the big "D" if ever.

So since my marriage dissolved due to my being unable to perform adequately my husbandly duties, and I am nowunder the care of a psych for major depression resulting from the trauma and fear I now have when I see big trucks , SUV'S, oor 18 wheelers coming at me on two lane roads,  and I most likely will never have any children, or remarry due to my lack of interest in sex anymore, What is it worth to have my entire family name go extinct because I may now never have the opportunity to have children as I had planned on doing with my beautiful, young, sexy wife? I would think those horrific damages alone even without saying much about the diabetes, would entitle me to more than $2,500.00. Think about it!

According to the head of a large law firm in St. Louis, he stated that this case  has the potential to be a six figure case if I can make the connection between the car accident and the diabetes, trauma, and other psychological issues that came about right after the accident and has been a part of my life every since.

I have an annual physical from the VA done in 1996 that showed I was OK. My blood sugar was 114.

I had just returned from a vacation in New Orleans a couple of days before and was in great spirits. I had an annual physical done on me on  September 7, 1999 that showed my blood sugar was 134; which is still OK. Just as shaking babies can cause fatal injuries, and boxers receive injuries from being punched that can't always be easily seen, but cause catastrophic damage none-the-less, I believe my condition is a direct result of the violence of the impact.

The accident occurred at Route K, William Street, and Siemers drive in Cape Girardeau, MO on October 12, 1999

A female ran a red light in her big 1992 GMC Safari van and  broadsided me
going around 50 miles per hour.

Picture of 1992 GMC Safari

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/342867

 I had the right of way, two green left turn arrows were in my favor. I was driving a brand new 2000 Red Grand Prix with less than 50 miles on it.

Picture of 2000 Grand Prix

 http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/268275

 I had the right of way, two green left turn arrows were in my favor. The female admitted in the police report that she was looking down into her purse and didn't notice the light was red.

I came down with Diabetes just days after the accident, I began to run to the bathroom every thirty minutes or so all day long. along with other mental and physical conditions resulting from the impact of the accident. I have two VA physicals, and one ruling from British Columbia  so far; supporting what I believe to be the cause of my life threathening injuries

My five year statute of limitations expires October 9, 2004. So I'm turning in the lawsuit paperwork next week even if I have no attorney on board..

I can be reached by email, if you are interested in being a part of this case which could help many people.
You can also reach me by  phone at 1-573-837-4092 from 0900 CDT until 2300 CDT daily.

Yours in the struggle for equity and justice

Clyde L. Benson Jr.
P.O. box 1906
Cape Girardeau, MO 63702-1906
1-573-837-4092