Re: [Fwd: Re: DSA updates on the web]

* Nicolas Gregoire <ngregoire@exaprobe.com> [2004-08-19 11:13]:
> Le jeu 19/08/2004 à 05:25, Matt Kraai a écrit :
>> Sure, it's possible.  Someone has to do to the work though, and it
>> appears that Joey (who creates the initial version of the page)
>> isn't planning to do so.
>
> If I could help to keep this page up to date (given that I will track
> for my employer any new or re-released DSA) ...

 I'll pick up that job again. The german translation is lacking behind
anyway, thus I am personally interested.

  Hope to get it done for the next webwml build. Sorry for not tracking
this more closely.

 So long,
Alfie
--
  * The "sarge won't release in time" new upstream release.
 -- Josselin Mouette, changelog.Debian for frozen-bubble (1.0.0-1)