This is a belated introduction and inquiry about the site content.

I'm in relative awe of the comprehensiveness of Debian and the genius of its organization.  Were I in any way able to make a meaningful contribution to SPI, I would be honored to, but I'll instead send a token dollar (wholly 25% of my bank balance) because it seems less an omission on my part for the use I've discovered for your site.

I had thought to have noticed comprehensive manuals available for down-load from Debian.org.  Had I been mistaken?  If the link has been for some reason removed, I'd be more content to learn so and not suffer to search in vain among the related pages.

What meaningful pledge could I make to Debian?  I hope the acquaintance always remains as productive as I believe it to have already been.

Thanks,
Howard.

ua mau ke ea a ka aina i ka pono
- Motto of Hawaii