Re: Debian WWW CVS commit by csmall: webwml/english/CD/vendors index.wml

* Debian WWW CVS <webmaster@debian.org> [2004-08-08 16:31]:
> CVSROOT:	/cvs/webwml
> Module name:	webwml
> Changes by:	csmall	04/08/08 16:31:34
>
> Modified files:
> 	english/CD/vendors: index.wml
>
> Log message:
> 	added uruguay and indonesia - removed austria

 I wonder -- can't this list be put into some .data file and be
#included in the translated versions only? I don't see much need to have
it in here, and to annoy all the translators with each update in here
(how seldom they might be -- but they happen too regularly to get me
annoyed. :)).

 Just a thought,
Alfie
--
-!- mode/#debian.de [+oo sesom XSnackWRK] by Alfie
 * Alfie . o O ( Nein, ich bin nicht da - bitte nicht anquatschen ;) )