Re: How does debian website internationalization work?

On Sun, Aug 08, 2004 at 09:16:01AM +0200, Christian Neumair wrote:
> Hello there! I'm writting this mail as a GNOME translator and debian
> user/fan.
> I'm very interested in the debian website internationalization system,
> since that could be very sapid for the GNOME project website as well :).
> I appreciate very much how it works. Browsing the debian website is a
> real pleasure.
>
> How does it work, statically or dynamically?

It's statically generated.

>                                              Who maintains the codebase?

The subscribers to debian-www and the various localization lists.

> Who can I contact if I have further questions?

debian-www@lists.debian.org

You can find more information about the web site at

 http://www.debian.org/devel/website/

--
Matt Kraai            kraai@ftbfs.org            http://ftbfs.org/