Re: distrib/packages - kudos

On Fri, 6 Aug 2004, Matt Kraai wrote:
On Fri, Aug 06, 2004 at 05:01:54PM -0600, Bruce Sass wrote:
Why does w.d.o/distrib/packages/ return a "404 Not Found"?

Because it's a file, not a directory.

Of course. I hope any future file or cgi URIs use an extension, it is too easy to tack on a trailing "/" just because that is usually the right thing to do. <shrug>

Thanks.

- Bruce

p.s. - I've started collecting resource links for the distros, Debian and the Debian Community appear to have the best (broadest scope, most comprehensive) collection of online resources...
Thanks All, keep it up.