Re: http://www.debian.org/devel/extract_key

* Remco van de Meent <remco@debian.org> [2004-08-04 14:00]:
> Possibly you're already aware, but just to make sure: according to
> www.debian.org/devel, and especially the link mentioned in the subject
> line, it is possible to retrieve a developer's GPG key by fingering
> uid@db.debian.org.

 Yes, but onfortunately there is nothing the webteam can do about it,
rather than removing that paragraph from the webpage. Please check with
<admin@db.debian.org> and inquire there that it should be activated
again. If they tell you that they won't you can come back to us so we
can correct the documentation -- for now I hope that it will be possible
to activate that feature again.

 So long,
Alfie
--
16:46 <Molle> sorry fuer die andauernden rejoins
16:46 -!- Molle [~molle@p3EE21B49.dip.t-dialin.net] has quit [leaving]