THINK ABOUT TRANSLATORS PLEASE, renaming in devel/debian-installer/News/2004

Please CC, I'm not subscribe

Someone has renamed files under devel/debian-installer/News/2004/. The
new convention is quite good but, I am the French translator of the old
named files and they have been deleted and add with the new name,
unfortunately, the guy who done this job has not done the whole job:
nothing with translated files and so I don't know how to check that the
old named files where not modified before being removed. So please
rename translated documents or provide diffs between last old name
translated files and new current name version for each translated
language.

Regards

Nicolas Bertolissio