debian corporate design / website

Hey there,

May I suggest the update of the debian homepage…content / design wise. Debian is such a great OS, and just because of “poor” marketing, soo many people are scaired to use it, or simple don’t use.

Look at firefox ( mozilla.org ), they did it…revamped firefox and gave it a sleak design, website and application wise…after that the percentage of users downloading and using it over long time increased exponentially.. (designed by http://www.hicksdesign.co.uk )

I’d really suggest doing something in that direction. Dunno what kinda budget you are on, or if you even have one…

In any case, I’d be more then willing (even glad) to help out and contribute as well.

Take care

Florian Woegerer