Re: Miss translation of your Japanese page

Hi,

From: "Naoki Ueda" <naoki_ueda@email.com>
Subject: Miss translation of your Japanese page
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2004 17:06:03 +0900

> On your web site, (http://www.jp.debian.org/devel/developers.loc.en.html),
> there is a sentence.
> "For Latitude + is North, for Longitude + is East. "
> This is fine.
>
> But your Japanese page for same contents,
> (http://www.jp.debian.org/devel/developers.loc.ja.html), has a translation
> error.
> It said, " for Longitude + is WEST." in Japanese.
> "緯度については + が北緯、経度については + が西経です。"
>
> I don't know about other languages, but you'd better check them.

Yeah, you're right. We will fix. Thanks.

You seem to be able to use Japanese.
If you find other mistakes in Japanese translations, you may report them
in Japanese on the Debian JP WWW mailing list.
We're working on the translation activities on it.
Of course, you can report here in English.

Regards,