Please don't remove outdated translations if the difference is very small

I've found out (the hard way) that translations are being removed from the
website regardless after six months of not being updated regardless of the
changes done in the original file.

This is quite counter-productive, since some version changes in the english
wml files are sometimes just cosmetic and the translation was quite alright
when it was removed.

Could the cron scripts doing this (if any) be modified so that they only
remove translations that are _way_ too out-dated (more than 5 versions
behind) instead of those that are not too out of date (less than 5)?

This would be consistent with the 'translation-check' header idea I
introduced four years ago....

Regards

Javier

PS: This happened to me today with spanish/MailingLists/index.wml, a
translator redid all the work when only a few changes were needed simply
because the out of date (only 1 version difference) version had been
removed in a (semi?)automatic way.