order enquiry

dear sales manager,
	     it's reputable to hear from our head office in the
united state
of america(d.c),that we should order from your store we will be glad
to hear
from you if you can ship to our branch office/company located  in
nigeria
via ups express and we will be paying with our internatinal america
credit
card account as our mode of payment.so we need you to give us the
go-ahead
to proceed into your store your reply we be needed urgently.
thanks.
Outgun.com free e-mail @ www.outgun.com
Check out our Premium services - POP3 downloading, e-mail forwarding, and 25MB mailboxes!