Re: Query - Important Information

* steven martinez <stmaaco@yahoo.com.mx> [2004-06-24 20:16]:
> I am Working in a Debian Project, but I am a beginer.

 Welcome in the community.

> Could you send me excellent information about Debian OS in spanish?

 The webpages are throughly translated into spanish -- you just have to
tell your webbrowser that you prefer spanish pages over english. Take a
look at <http://www.debian.org/intro/cn> to see how to do that for your
browser.

 There is also spanish language users list:
<http://lists.debian.org/debian-user-spanish/> -- you have an archive of
previous discussed topics there and can also subscribe to the list at
that very page.

> and.  might Debian OS be used like Server Operating System ?

 Of course. To be honest its main range of use is as an server OS.

 Please notice that debian-www is about the webpage coordination and
such, so your request was rather misdirected here.

 So long,
Alfie
--
    if (argc > 1 && strcmp(argv[1], "-advice") == 0) {
        printf("Don't Panic!\n");