Re: Proposed devel/wnpp patch

Hi,

On Sun, Jun 20, 2004 at 07:29:01PM +0200, Frank Lichtenheld wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 15, 2004 at 10:39:07PM +0200, Frank Lichtenheld wrote:
> > I've reworked the generation of the devel/wnpp pages. My first intention
> > was to remove the need to access the bts2ldap gateway for each language.
> > My version generates one wnpp.data file which is then included by the
> > individual pages. You can also translate all strings in the page (the
> > time statements have been non-translatable so far).
>
> Committed. All translations will be broken until the split of their
> wnpp.wml into the small files is done, but should not be too much work
> since the set of strings to translate is small.

It seems that you introduced a bug with Bug Nr and #. By ex,
on the page http://www.nl.debian.org/devel/wnpp/being_packaged

links to the ITP is bad

you have http://bugs.debian.org/#203188 instead of
http://bugs.debian.org/203188

This problem seems to occur on each different pages. Could you remove
the sharp in the begining of the bug number ?

Cheers,
--
                                Pierre Machard
<pmachard@debian.org>                                 http://debian.org