Re: Homepages in package descriptions

* Bartosz Fenski aka fEnIo <fenio@o2.pl> [2004-06-11 14:42]:
> On Fri, Jun 11, 2004 at 02:32:51PM +0200, Gerfried Fuchs wrote:
>>  Package maintainers could add the link both in their package
>> description, or on the packages.qa.debian.org page of the package (like
>> I have done for tetrinet[1] -- I'm still lazy myself, sorry).
>
> BTW: does uupdate has possibility to detect new version of package
>      basing on the date of file?

 Only based on the package name.

> If not then could you please tell me what is debian/watch in tetrinet for?

 Good question. The upstream has changed anyway so it needs to get
updated. Don't know what I did back then, but I do check my watch files
anyway because I run uscan regularly and get error messages for this.

 The thing is just, tetrinet upstream isn't really fixed yet where to
put the tarball. Pasky and me need to find where to put the tarball
first. :)

> http://achurch.org/tetrinet/  tetrinet\.tar\.gz  debian  uupdate

 You are right of course, doesn't make much sense.

 So long,
Alfie
--
* Joy idly wonders why the fuck did the lists let through the latest
    Fw: college girls spam