Re: Debian WWW CVS commit by skx: webwml/english/security/audit Makefile

On Tue, May 25, 2004 at 04:30:40PM -0600, Debian WWW CVS wrote:
> CVSROOT:	/cvs/webwml
> Module name:	webwml
> Changes by:	skx	04/05/25 16:30:40
>
> Modified files:
> 	english/security/audit: Makefile
>
> Log message:
> 	  Added the auditing page

I don't know why you commit this ignoring my changes,
however, please respect them. They make the full list of
files in the Makefile obsolete (aside from the bugs that this list
had like missing dependencies).

(If you want me to ask before such changes please speak up.
Normally I just go ahead if it doesn't touch the content and seems
otherwise clear)

Gruesse,
--
Frank Lichtenheld <djpig@debian.org>