CVS access for Dutch page similar to webwml/french/international/french

James A. Treacy wrote:
On Wed, Apr 21, 2004 at 09:56:58PM +0200, Luk Claes wrote:

I'm a member of the Debian-l10n-Dutch Team. I want to make a webpage in Dutch to explain to users how they can help in translating Debian into Dutch. I would start with a page similar to the French one.

I asked bas about how I could start and he pointed me to you for a CVS account.

I have not worked on the web pages for 1.5 years.
debian-www@l.d.o is a better place to ask.

So, here I am ;-)

I'm no DD yet, but I have an alioth account (luk-guest).

If you need more information, feel free to ask.

Cheers

Luk

PS: I'm not subscribed to debian-www, so please CC me in replies.