Mirror Size

Hello all,
I'm new to Debian and we are planning on switching over all of our computers from SuSE to Debian. We decided to speed up installs to mirror a Debian mirror. All told the Debian mirror is 104gig and the non-us Debian mirror is 1.1gig. You may want to update http://www.debian.org/mirror/size to reflect newer numbers. All told it took about 2 weeks of straight downloading over a T1 line to get everything. Keep up the great work gang!
Eric
www.dirwiz.net