Re: Software-Patents

On 2004-04-10 22:55:33 +0100 Alexander Schmehl <alexander@schmehl.info> wrote:

Most sites I visited changed their main site, but left a link to the
original page, so they are not offline, but you need one additinal
click.

Yes, most are doing that this time, but again some sites are completely offline and I think FFII aren't discouraging that enough.

IIRC last time FFII called for strike, we had a big header "swpat aren't
good", and below them our regular site. Why not again?

No idea. Probably insufficient notice to the people who are still willing to participate. Protest is good, but I'm on strike-strike in retaliation for the unanswered problems from last time.

http://mjr.towers.org.uk/ gopher://g.towers.org.uk/ slef@jabber.at