Re: Debian License Informations - a WML draft
* Frank Lichtenheld (email@example.com) [040402 23:40]:
> Comments welcome (don't take the "DLE" naming too serious :)
thank you for doing this work.
Some ideas of me:
- A link to the discussion on debian-legal (as this provides more
- I guess that you plan to put the usual menu on the left side. Links
from there to the DFSG, the FAQ and the list-archive could be
- How about putting the most useful information in the first line and
putting it at the largest size available?:
<h1>Open Publication Licenses 1.0 - non-free</h1>
<h2>Debian License Examination 1-1</h2>
- Well, the version is the version of the license? Then I'd rather
write it as Open Publication License, Version 1.0.
- "Date issued" is perhaps to strong. What about e.g. "Date published"?
That was it for a first run. Thank you for doing this important work.
PGP 1024/89FB5CE5 DC F1 85 6D A6 45 9C 0F 3B BE F1 D0 C5 D1 D9 0C