Re: devel/debian-accessibility: Proposed initial content

barbier@linuxfr.org (Denis Barbier) writes:

> On Sat, Apr 03, 2004 at 01:34:04AM +0200, Mario Lang wrote:
>> [Please CC me, I'm not (yet?) subscribed.]
>>
>> Initiated by a discussion I've just had with Andreas Tille, I finally
>> sat down to write up some project page describing the Debian Accessibility
>> effort to enhance the visibility of the whole effort and maybe draw some more
>> attention towards it.
>
> Here is a patch to build valid HTML pages, and some unnecessary stuff
> is removed.

Thanks.  I've incorporated this.  I've had some additional eyes (and hands)
do some peer-review meanwhile, and some minimal wording changes were made.

If there are no further objections, could someone with webwml CVS access
please add these files?  (Note I've completely stolen the style.css file