Re: Who's using Debian?

Hi Kaare,

On Wed, Mar 24, 2004 at 07:16:52PM +0100, Kaare Olsen wrote:
> The site will be added to the "Who's using Debian" page shortly.
Thank you!

> "Creating our own 'Freeze' out of 'Unstable' every once in a while, we
> have in Debian GNU/Linux found a stable and rock-solid solution which is
> up-to-date as well."
We and our indeed sounds better. Only the word found seems to me
on the wrong place now. Looking at my own construction I've found
a typo(they have a found) in my original text as wel. What do you
think about this next text as the second paragraph:

  Creating our own 'Freeze' out of 'Unstable' every once in a
  while, we have found in Debian GNU/Linux a stable and
  rock-solid solution which is up-to-date as well.

Bye...

--
$ cat ~/.signature
Freddy Spierenburg <freddy@telegraafnet.nl> - Telegraaf Media ICT