Debian and the Information Security Standard

I just wondered whether you would be willing to add a link to our ISO
17799 User Community Forum from your 'Security Information' page? I am
certainly prepared to add one back to you from ours.

The ISO 17799 User Community Forum is a vendor independent interactive
security portal, and we are trying very much to increase the community
aspect of this and increase awarness of information security in the
process. The URL is: www.17799.com

I hope you will consider this, but thanks anyway for the excellent read
on your site.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Kate