Re: please fix devel/debian-installer/News/2003/1.wml

 From: Gerfried Fuchs <alfie@ist.org>
 Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 11:26:54 +0100

> * SUGIYAMA Tomoaki <tomos@webmasters.gr.jp> [2004-03-18 14:03]:
> > I found that the contents of devel/debian-installer/News/2003/1.wml
> > is not marked up with <P></P>. Please fix it.

>  Does it have to?  I don't think so.  And neither validate nor tidy
> thinks it must.

Surely the file does not cause error in case of HTML4.01 Transitional.
W3C MarkUp Validation Service tell me that "This Page Is Valid HTML
4.01 Transitional!".

However, nonetheless I think that had better not put a naked text in
BODY. I looked at other file (for example, devel/debian-installer/News/2004/6.wml)
in order to compare, but it is bound with <P></P> tags.

Please fix it, if there is no reason that you had better not do so.

regards,

--
SUGIYAMA Tomoaki <tomos@webmasters.gr.jp>