I don't understand News/2000/20000216.wml

Hi,

During updating Japanese translation of Debian webwml,
I found a possible typo in English page.

The page is News/2000/20000216.wml.

------
  package      : im
  version      : 1:100-3
  architectures: all
  issue        : Scan.pm y2k problem Date: filed missing message's date
                 (was incorrect in 2000 or later).
------

In the "issue", I imagine "filed" should be "field".  Am I right?

Also, I don't understand the whole "issue" sentence.  Where is the
subject, where is the verb, and is this grammatically correct?
I might understand the sentence wrongly and the "filed" might be
correct....

---
Tomohiro KUBOTA <kubota@debian.org>
http://www.debian.or.jp/~kubota/