Re: "You don't have permission to access /cgi-bin/ on this server."

re,

On Sat, Mar 06, 2004 at 02:47:07PM +0100, Frank Lichtenheld wrote:
> > when browsing to "http://packages.debian.org/blabla";, I get:
> >
> >    Can't find that package.
> >    ...You can try to search for package names that contain your search
> >    string.
> >
> > The links destination is forbidden:
> >
> >    You don't have permission to access /cgi-bin/ on this server.
> >
> > Could someone please have a look at that?
>
> I can't reproduce that. Perhaps is was a transient error.
> Or can you reproduce it?

yes and no:
It works with mozilla, but not with opera: Opera leads me to

   http://packages.debian.org/cgi-bin/?exact=0&searcho...

where mozilla leads me to

   http://packages.debian.org/cgi-bin/search_packages.pl?exact=0&sea....

So, it is my problem. But wouldn't it a good idea to set the link's target

   href="search_packages.pl?exact=0...

instead of

   href="?exact=0...

?