Unidentified subject!

SUBJECT:i apply for a job
Dear Sir:
I would be very happy to write you if you decide to employ me.

Please send me your name and address.

Firstly, I want to thank you for your trust and confidence in myself. Now I

want to present to you my full name, Ali Kharraz.  I weigh 145 lbs. and I am

5 ft. 5 in. tall, with a lot of different experiences and confidence that I

will please you in my work. I want to realize my dream to work and live in your

city.  I want to develop my thoughts and ideas to assist me in my future

writing. I also wish to help my family financially in Moroc. I spend my time

reading, writing, and do some social work with (A.M.E.J/

(ASSOCIATION MAROCAIN D'EDUCATION DES JEUNES) organizing some activities

for clients who suffer from psychological illnesses.

I also cut hair for free for the people in Center De Protection De L'enfance.

I live a modest life. I do not smoke, or drink.  I have a good basic

education. My Mother died in 1997 in an accident. My Father is unemployed at

this time and I have five brothers and sisters that wish to help support.I am

trustworthy, reliable, and eager to please you. I do not have a requirement for pay.

I will need living accommodations, food, and fair wage.

I will be happy to share any part of my life with you to answer questions

that you may have about my ability to assist you in any way you wish.

Thank you very much for considering my resume.

Best greetings from Agadir

Your Sincerely,   Ali

resume:
thank you for sending me your question was well understood.
now i want to send you my resume:
familly name:kharraz    proinoun:ali     sex:male
date&place of birth:19/07/1975 in casablanca.

ali.kharraz1@caramail.com

ali105_724@hotmail.com

tel:00 (212) 67 90 37 58.

adress:bloc4n°105c.p.h

       ichach-agadir
          morocco
diploma:informatique 1 year in accontancy/1 year in management informatique
       2 years in hairdressing

nationality:moroccan.                 religion:islam.

passport n°:n924 046    identification card n°:j302 945.

level school:bac.

  experiences:
* Since 1997work at bazaar. (sales agent)
-buying different types of jewelleries , clothes that we ring from marrakech

city.
-the contact with that . i developped my language.

* 2000 work in the shop.(sales agant).
- displaces xlothes folowing mode dealing with the clients wants.
-organising butique.

* 2000:work in the restaurant. (cashier) .
-register all the number of things drinking or eating.
-giving the prices by waiter to our clients.
-sometimes when the time is free,i clean the restaurant.

* 2001work in the massage salon. (massage therapist) .
-we convaince our clients about the important of massage .
-activiting the weak points (606 in the body).
-providing some psychological and physical informations that disappear stress.
-making the yin-yang (to make the balance of the corp).
our goal is to let our clients expressing with experience,with feeling,with

physignomy.

* 2002 work as a bell boy/service with accomodation.
-taking to clients luggage to their rooms.
-providing them for some informations.
-giving them some informations about our culture
(religion,cities,mythologie,civilisation...) by driving a golf-car.

2002work in the printing as a commercial agent.  (sales presentation)
-showing to the establishements our brochures.
-providing them for some informations abot our prices.
-providing them for the price concerning prospectus,flayers,visit card, prespcription in the album that i show to them.

 Other:
* 2000:write my first writing (the future intellect in the civilization).
* 2002:write my 2nd writing about conversation between different
civilization.

-i make the prof of illiterate person
- make some training in child education:
(play work,play groups, childminding,nursery...)
languages:
first:conversational arabic.
second:french.
third:english.
fourth:deutsch
fiffth:spanish
Hobbies: jogging, swimming, reading and writing, moving, correspondence,
Internet.
I am open to the different cultures especially all concerning spirituality.
00 (212) 67 90 37 58.
best greetings from agadir-morocco.
nb:
i'm open to different culture especially spiritualism.

in sophisme : ibnou arabi , ibnou maskawaih .

immoralism: frederick nietzsch.

meliorism:walker james, emerson...

dialectique of materialism: karl-marx.

instrumentalism: dewey that people american likes verry well....

i want to know more about the mental topography , and the semiologie the language of this time.

thank you verry much

your sincerley ali

MSN Search, le moteur de recherche qui pense comme vous ! http://search.msn.fr/worldwide.asp