Re: write access in CVS server impossible.

* Seongtae Yoo <alloying@nownuri.net> [2004-01-08 14:54]:
> It seems that ssh access in CVS server is enabled.

 Yes.

> Korean translation group doesn't have ssh account in CVS server.

 Of course -- ssh accounts are only given to Debian Developers.

> I have sent a mail requesting ssh accout, no answer.

 Accounts are given to Debian Developers and not translation teams. Team
accounts are deprecated.  And non-DDs can currently unfortunately not
translate because the pserver is disabled.

 Sorry, I have no idea when it will be enabled again, I guess you have
to wait like the other translators that are not DDs, too.

 So long,
Alfie
--
(o)_    ,---ooO--00--Ooo---.          _
(>)_  ,'   Gerfried  Fuchs  `.    \__/U\.   "209 - fuck you!!"