Debian.org

Debian.org,

Hello, I'm a representative from Linuxforum.com. We are looking to expand to our network of Linux affiliates with high quality and quantity sites such as Debian.org. We are offering a 2-3 word, direct link to Debian.org on every page of our website, in return we ask for the same.

Linuxforum currently has over 40,000 content pages with an additional 100,000 pages in our newsgroup section. We have a very strong content base and a very helpful community surrounding the site.

We feel that bringing Debian.org and www.Linuxforum.com together could heavily increase traffic, quality of content as well as the service the sites bring to the linux community.

The link requirement would be: a 2-3 word link, visible on each page and a direct link (no redirects or bounce backs).

Our link will consist of: <a href="">LinuxForumhttp://wwwlinuxforum.com">LinuxForum</a>

If you would like to exchange links or if you have any further questions, feel free to email me.

Thank you for your time.
Mason Ambrose
The Web Freaks, INC.
1-888-WEB-FRKS (Ext 112)