download

I am new to this business, Microsoft is unpleasant and annoying, but Debian
is not better at all.

You manage to write gbits of code, but the way you distribute your work is
stoneage.

No system, just chaos.

Jigdo lite ... mirrors ... nonus ... woody ...

No system, just chaos.

You do not have my support at all.

I am an electrical engineer with rather deep knowledge in software
developpement .

Pascal/Delphi/C++/Assembler .. learned at the school where Pascal was
invented.

All my professional life I had fights with software engineers and with
debian this is the same story.
Your thoughts are deep in the digital world and the result of your work is
only for the kind of people like yourself.
This is not for ordinary people. Microsoft has leared that in the last 10
years and with XP they developped a system that achieved maybe 80% of what a
usable system is supposed to be. It is my guess that Debian is about 10
years behind.

I will quit and forget about debian.

Alexandra Buser