Re: Incorrect finnish translation at http://www.debian.org/CD/jigdo-cd/

* Richard Atterer <richard@list03.atterer.net> [2004-01-02 02:48]:
> ----- Forwarded message from Oliver Molini <kuroshiro000@hotmail.com> -----
>
> Date: Fri, 02 Jan 2004 08:53:17 +0900
> From: Oliver Molini <kuroshiro000@hotmail.com>
> To: debian-cd@lists.debian.org
> Subject: Incorrect link at http://www.debian.org/CD/jigdo-cd/
>
> http://www.debian.org/CD/jigdo-cd/
> ---
> it went to the wrong address, because finding e-mail addresses isn't really
> my job, since you're the ones who should keep the references correct. The
> error is in the finnish version of the page:

 Yeah, the CD pages have a different layout that is missing the link to
the contact page and instead has the debian-cd list address on it. If
they don't like it on their list they might have to rethink that.

> Text marked with **'s links to
> http://www.tlpd.org/HOWTO/mini/Debian-Jigdo/
> although it should be
> http://www.tldp.org/HOWTO/mini/Debian-Jigdo/

 That is fixed now (in CVS at least) -- thanks for your mail. If you
find further similar problems like typos and such things it would though
be a good idea to contact debian-www@lists.debian.org instead. I though
understand that you don't want to search around and that the CD pages
don't make it easy to find that address....

> ps. I didn't have time to check out the other languages incase they had the
> same error.

 No, they don't have the problem, I greped for tlpd in all the
translations.

 So long,
Alfie
--
  * Hey.. who's this uploading a galeon package... could it be...
    THE MAINTAINER OF GALEON!  stop the presses