Re: Validation pages up and running

On Tue, 2003-12-23 at 02:53, Denis Barbier wrote:
> Hi,
>
>   http://people.debian.org/~barbier/tidy/
>   http://people.debian.org/~barbier/validate/
> are generated again.
>
> Josip, when will you make lessoften run?  The l10n stuff is running
> on gluck, I did not yet ask admins access to non-us, so you might
> comment the generation of unstable.non-US (but do not remove old
> files, I am not sure that everything works fine if this file is
> missing).

Also, while we are on the topic of validation, I'd like to bring up the
issue of DTDs, or more specifically, the substandard DTD that is sent
out. I sent a patch to correct this, but it seems to have gotten buried.
I looked at it just now and it does have one error (a semicolon that
shouldn't be there), but it still should apply just fine.